Suits, tuxedos // Trajes, Sacos

/ 4.23.2014







   All my life  I've been really influenced by a tomboy style. I've three brothers, I'm the youngest and the only girl. I always wanted to be with them, play with them and sometimes dress like them. 
  So, since I can remember  I always wanted to use suits and big coats but I did it just a few times when I was a kid; thats why I love so much these trends it makes me to remember my childhood and now, I can use it whenever I want!. 

Enjoy the pictures.






Courtesy of tumblr.


8 comments

  1. love these photos karolayn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankk youu!!! I love your blog too<3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, courtesy of tumblr hahah (: Love your blog btw.

      Delete
  3. Wow i love these looks! Really wish I could pull off something like this! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them too. I'm sure you can!! Love your blog.

      Delete
  4. Wish I had longer legs! I want those coats badly!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trend! i wish i could pull it off xx


    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.