ALL ABOUT MY SUMMER

/ 5.27.2014

Summer must have







I can not wait to be in the beach, seriously, I haven't been there in long time (Notice, I am not a beach lover) but I need it and of course I live in South Florida surrounded by beaches. 
 I wear simple outfits when I go to the beach or to the pool, but I always carry so many stuff with me. I like to be ''prepared'' however be prepared is heavy hahaha. So I decided to show my must have and some outfits I'll like to wear this summer.
Enjoy and Tell me yours!



Summer dresses


zara.com | zara.com | valentino.com | net-a-porter.com
summer shoes


   bershka.com  | balenciaga.com | bershka.com | bershka.com 





summer handbags


                                          brownsfashion.com | hm.com | Chanel | mylacambra.com







   

6 comments

  1. Love all of these summer outfits :D
    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING DEAR!

    New post on BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need all those shoes! And the Chanel backpack ;)

    http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! And that white dress is SO cute.

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.