DETAILS

/ 6.04.2014



Details, it's all about the details mots of the time It's what gives a totally different view to the outfit. I heard  on the radio the other day that persons who use bracelets and rings look more younger than the ones that don't. (Tip) 
 I have never been a person who wear a lot jewelry. Now, I'm starting to used more and feel more comfortable with it. However, just with a gold/silver watch I would be totally happy. 
I am very blessed because my mom love to wear jewelry , so I can get some rings and others thing from her. 

¿What do you think? ¿Do you like to use rings and necklaces? Let me know!




2 comments

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and it´s awesome!, Ive created my fashion video blog and I would really appreciate if you could take a look at it, and write a comment telling me what you think about it! and if you like we could follow each other!
    Best wishes,
    María
    www.fridayoclock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for sure! Thank you for checking my blog. I'm following you (:

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.