STAY HEALTHY

/ 6.07.2014





1.  Nike Women's Pro Flow Training Gloves
2. Hair Ties
3. Small Towel 
4. Air Max Nike's 
5. Timmer 


A month ago i was trying to do the 30 days challenge and I failed. Now, I found a way to exercise without getting so tired and wishing more. 
I started 05/30/14. Every night I do a circuit of 45 min and then stretching for 10 min and it is working and I can feel it, i do not get tired. In a circuit you get to combined cardiovascular and resistance training -and you can get very toned-.
Also, I am eating well -of course, there is day where I eat a cheatmeal-. 
I can not wait to show you guys my results. 


¿Tell me about you? ¿Are you working out? ¿What do you do? 


Don't forget to drink lot of water



2 comments

  1. Me gustan las zapatillas :)

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Son súper cómodas, las recomiendo.

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.