BICYCLE INSPIRATION

/ 7.22.2014


My dream bicycle needs to be White or Black or mixed.  

 If you live here in Florida you know distance are quite long, it's necessary -actually a must- to have a car or at least a bicycle. The public transportation doesn't pass very often and the MetroTrain is only in certain parts of the city.  My parents have their car but sometimes I want to explore or hang out by myself and I don't have anything, only my legs hahaha but it will take me forever to go places.
God has blessed me. Months ago my ant found a normal bicycle left by some people and it had a paper saying 'Take me', so she gave to us, it had details but was working. And the other day some friend gave us a new bicycles but it doesn't have seat because someone stole it. Obviously both bicycles are not the model I want, it's better something than nothing.
I found this beautiful pictures, very inspiring and fun. Bicycles are great, with them you get to knew new places, explore,  have quality time, go with family and friends; Also you save money and contribute on taking care of the environment of our beautiful earth.

Where you live people ride bicycles? Let me know!





11 comments

  1. I love bikess!! Especially the white ones!The pics you have selected are great!
    http://mmshopaholic.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/ugly-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho tu blog! Super simple y atractivo, tenés una nueva lectora ;)
    Las bicis me fascinan, necesiito una! Un beso. Juli.www.trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Julieta, también me gusta bastante tu blog!!

      Delete
  3. my dream bicycle has to be white too :)
    xx nic
    from lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! You can fix the bicycles and paint them in the color that you want, so that you can go everywhere :D
    I would love to ride bicycle here, but my work is too far away (20 min by car..), so I can't :( & my apartment is too small to keep it there aha!

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds stupid but I never thought about that hahaha. I have a small apartment too, it would take me forever. But great idea, thank you!!<3

      Delete
  5. Love the selection of inspirational pictures! So pretty.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked.

      Delete
  6. Love all of the biked but the white is definitely our favorite! Wonder if you can paint your bike?

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Yes, I can but the problem is I don't have a space where I can paint it; But thank you!!!

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.