My first 4th Of July

/ 7.05.2014



Finally I had my first 4th of July. I always wanted to experiences this event. 
Here it goes. I woke up and my uncle invite me to go with him for a motorcycle ride and ,of course, I said YES -You can see a quick video on my Instagram-. We went to a national park call Shark village where there were tons of crocodiles and other types of animal but I have to say we didn't stay for so long because a bunch of wild mosquitoes started to attack us, so we left. 
We went to a couple stores and I came back to home. I took a quickly bath and went out, again, to see Colombia Vs Brazil.  Surrounded by Colombians we watched the game, at the end they were all sad  -with all the rights to be- 
Okay, to the point. Finally, I went to see the fireworks but to be honest it wasn't what I was expecting. But that doesn't mean that the next year I would look forward to have a better 4th of July. Don't get me wrong, I had a GREAT time with my family and while watching the fireworks I was thanking God for the chance to be with the people I love in a wonderful blessing country; wishing my other brothers to be here. Very special moment. Everything else was great, specially the sunset. 

What about yours? Share with me what you did!


Hope you like fireworks, I took bunch of photos.







6 comments

  1. this is so nice! I have always wanted to experience a 4th of july! I also wanted to thank you for the lovely comments you've left on my blog. and to answer your question about my english, I've been learning since I'm little and reading exclusively in english helped a lot (: totally following!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!<3 I already followed you.
      Awesome, I love your courage. I speak and write but I still have so much to learn. Also, If one the day you come it would be great to meet you.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a seriously fun 4th of July and the fireworks photos are gorgeous!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos ! .)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.