LONG LINE INTERVIEW / COMING SOON

/ 7.24.2014










I've been working for days to  add to the blog a space where people can feel inspired by other cool people. Even though I love Fashion, I want this page go further than that. There are so many amazing people out there that need to be known, inspiritional people that have lots of things to share. 
I don't know you but I have had moments in my -short- life where I don't know where to start, what I need?, how it would be? and many similar questions. I know this can help us, including my self, to have a reference on what we want to do. Also, it will conttribute to encorage ourselves to get to our goals or just simple to read something cool and curious about others.   
I'm sure you'll feel very motivated and attracted by this, because here you''ll find variety of persons, from Photographers, Makeup Artists, Musicians, Models and much more. 

I can't wait to start this. I hope we share the same excitement together. 


2 comments

  1. I think that it is a great and very interesting idea, can't wait to read the first interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really exited!! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.