Pink Sunday on Denim

/ 7.02.2014









Every Sunday I go to church, which I love to do. As you can see on the picture below, it looks like a concert or something what makes me love it even more. We, the human race, need fresh and positive words everyday and that's what I receive   there, every lovely Sunday. 

This outfit post wasn't planet at all. I have my camera with me and I saw this pinky gate and I said to my brother -Stand there, let me take some pictures of you- but he end up taking pictures of me. 
My denim shirt is from a Spain brand call Bershka I would love to have that store here in the US. Let me say I have the denim shirt since my 13th birthday -very crazy- but it looks like new because I don't wear it a lot. The boyfriend jeans, I got them at Garage for only $7 hahahaha, what a deal. And last one are my Aishti nude color heels (from Venezuela), I bought this for my brother's wedding three months ago and I have to say they are SUPER comfortable, I can be with them all day.














Let me know what you think! and don't forget to leave your blog so I can go and see it<3



xo,

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.