SOUNDS GOOD

/ 8.30.2014

 HI, Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!

I wanted to make a Music Inspiration Post. As I said before, I want to implement different things to the blog.
Today I bring you two great bands called Hillsong United and Hillsong Young & Free.  Both Bands are absolutely awesome. You  definitely need to hear their positives songs contained by good lyrics.  
They made a tour last year called Zion ≤Click here to hear it≥  I got the pleasure to go with my mom,  my brother and his girlfriend. Before the concert we went to the Meet and Greet  hosted by Upfront that it's platform that helps to organize that event. Also Y&F ≤Click here to hear it≥ toured with them releasing the first album We Are Young and Free which meant double great. Now that I think about it was like Buy One Get One Free hahaha. On the pictures you can appreciate how fun are the concerts, with good graphics and exciting dances. At the end when you go home you feel like a totally new person just because of Him.




2 comments

  1. Hi! I love this post, but I know Hillsong and i love it :) I always say they are so cool, they are the best, all their clothes are great! Time ago i sent to Taya an email asking if she had a blog or something like that haha, but she's never answerd me u.u
    You're blessed if you went to a Hillsong concert. I live in Argentina and the last time they came was in 2009, and i was too young to go, because i live in a province from Argentina.
    Sorry if my english is bad, i have to practice a lot

    ¡Mucha paz!

    ladelnnombreraro.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love them too. Specially their fedora hats hahah.
      You english is good, mine is not perfect either. Btw, your hair is awesome!

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.