SHORT TRIP

/ 9.26.2014



As I previously commented on my last post, I made a two days trip" with my brother and our uncle to the north west of Florida. I'm really happy and glad I went because I'm getting to know more places -which is something I want to do- and if you read my 100 Things I Want To Do this experiense was closer to US road trip so, yeah, almost mision acomplished.


Everything was beutiful, the only thing I would say is that we went to Siesta Beach suposedly the number one beach in the US and yes, it was pretty and everything but the restroom were a nightmare; the rest everything was really enjoyable and I definetely had an awesome time.  I'll recomend to everyone to torist on that side of Florida is really lovely. 

Have you done a road trip before? If yes, tell me where!!!







6 comments

  1. Sacas fotos demasiado lindas S2 S2 y el video me encantó.
    Yo he viajado a distintos, aunque pocos, lugares en Argentina, la provincia de Córdoba (donde vivo) tiene lugares con ríos, arroyos, sierras y muchísimo verde demasiado lindo para ser feliz en verano, amo viajar.

    ¡mucha paz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Naitria!
      A mi me encantaria ir a Argentina. Tengo una tia que es de allá! lo que mas me gusta es el acento jaja.

      Gracias por pasarte!!!

      Delete
  2. looks like fun, i'm going to florida in a few days as well :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! Are you going to Miami?

      Delete
  3. Nice vlog! fun times! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, I'm following you x

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.