WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

/ 9.30.2014

 Here I present you my fluffy backpack, it has been with me for two years now and can't tell you  how much I love it, my mom gave it to me, she used to sell bags and this one the only of its kind.
When I was younger I used to put in my bag many many many things. I've been always obsessive about being prepare. Today I'm still trying to keep it simple; so I decided to show you what I usually have in it.
Sunglasses: Sunglases are my favorites, come on, they make you look good always.
Phone/Headphones: I don't depend a lot from my phone but in this days you need one not matter what.
Wallet: I love this wallet it has a lot of pockets and it's perfect to be organized.
My home key: Esential. I should find a keychain.
Journal: I took this with me everywhere, is really important, I mean if I get an idea or just a thougth I can write it down right away.
Head-ties:  Now that I have long hair, headties need to be always in my bag and this Nikes are perfect, they don't leave marks on my hair and does not make my head hurt.
Makeup backup: There is special bag for my makeup. I don't use makeup everyday but when I do  retouch it with powder, that's it.


What's in your bag? 



6 comments

  1. I pretty much have everything you've included in this post, maybe some more junk and a lot of nonsense stuff. I should definitely get myself a journal as well, it's a brilliant idea. :)

    http://roomxcv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's extremely useful (:

      Thank you for passing by x

      Delete
  2. I love your bag and your journal is so cute!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment Shalay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!!!!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.