OATMEAL BARS RECIPE + VIDEO | FOOD

/ 11.29.2014





Two days ago I posted a pic of a delicious recipe on Instagram. I originally wanted to post it for Thanksgiving, but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to since I was busy doing a million things. Despite all that, I'm so joyful that we got the opportunity to film and share this recipe with you guys!

Every person has a certain food that drives them crazy; for me, it's definitely cereal and these oatmeal bars. I wouldn't say that these are the healthiest oatmeal bars in the world, but they definitely could be a part of your cheat meal haha! And I'm sure that some of the ingredients can be replaced in order to make it healthier. I guarantee that you're going to love these bars and that they're going to become your new obsession.
Please try this recipe out and let me know what you think!! 
In the video we doubled original the recipe, so if you don't want to make that many bars, I recommend that you use half of the amount stated for each ingredient. Enjoy!

Special thanks to my aunt Ana for sharing her recipe with us & to my friend Ashley for helping me with everything








2 comments

  1. me encanta esta idea!!!! gracias por compartirla nena :)

    www.amessylove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me alegro que te gustara. Gracias por pasarte Lea!!!

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.