WHERE TO APPLY BRONZER | BEAUTY

/ 11.20.2014





  I'm bringing you a quick step by step tutorial that was inspired by my mom! While I was explaining things to her, the thought came to my mind... Why not share this with everyone? Even though many women already know how to do this, I personally know several ladies that are confused as to where to apply bronzer, or only apply it in certain areas. This tutorial is here to clarify things and to also help you have fun experimenting with your makeup! 












Let me know your thoughts! I love reading you. Don't forget to head to my social media so we can connect each other



14 comments

  1. Lovely post!
    Hope you can take a look at my blog!

    Paige xx
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige, Of course I will!!

      Delete
  2. I love this tutorial, I don't use bronzer a lot so it's great to get some more info in!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. i adore this! i tend to only do cheekbones as i use mine as more of a contour

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this! I just get my first bronzer..this is really helpful now :))
    I followed you on gfc <3

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.