WINTER KIMONO

/ 12.08.2014


I can't believe it has been months since I shared an outfit post. Really sad fact because fashion is an important part of this blog. But no worries anymore. I found a way to organize myself to be able to post more frequently and with that comes more  fashion's post. 


Winter season means cold but not Florida, obviously.  Due to bipolar change of weather -one cold day, one hot day- which has its pros like you can mix and play with your clothing a lot. 
In summer I didn't get the chance to wear a kimono. I decided to give a try the other day. I borrowed my mom's kimono from Forever 21 and I combined it with a white T-shirt from Cotton On.  I do love this look, I think is very classic but at the same time very comfortable and the pattern matches perfectly the current weather.  If we think about it, these days it's all about variety and taking risks when it comes to pull off an outfit. Never be afraid to wear and try new garments, everyone is different and that's the fun part about this whole thing called fashion!




16 comments

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! Great combination with the hat as well :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wasn't sure at first but then I liked how it turned out!

      Delete
  3. Love the print!

    xx
    http://www.coralandcharm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing way to style a strappy one-piece for winter - definitely going to be taking style notes from this post!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I thought it was a great way to styled it. Thank you for stoping by Portia. I always enjoy reading your blog so much!

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit!! Such a cute print xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your outfit! comfy ye so stylish :)

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right very comfy. Thank you for stoping by Sukriti!

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit, you look really great.
    Zeynab x

    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look, great style!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.