NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION + VIDEO

/ 1.07.2015



Before making this post I was checking my last "New Year's Resolution" and realized how far I've come on my personal development. It didn't seem significant to me at the first but while I was reading,  I observed how my english had a big improvement. Also, I noticed I wanted to obtain more things. At some point I've become less materialistic and more attached to feelings and experiences; which makes infinitely happy. 

I do this list every year because it helps to keep track of the things I want to accomplish but  always reminding myself that there's a time God has prepared for everything. absolutely everything and I should not worry. 

Last year I had a better understanding of life, the things that matters and doesn't;  I grew up in many areas of my personal life.  Now I could say exactly what I want to do and what I must do but life is so uncertain, we plan but we don't really know what's going to happen tomorrow.
I read this verse the other day

"I've decided that there's nothing better to do than go ahead and have a good time and get the most we can out life" 
Ecclesiastes 3

We can take so many things out of this verse but the way I assimilate this is that I should be productive, creative; enjoying the things I like do to, especially the little things. No wasting my life on things aren't worth it and always being conscious about my actions. 

On this video I'm going to share only a few of my goals for this year. 
Usually, I make two lists one where I put everything the comes to my mind and in the other one I just put all the materialistic things like I want this jacket, this phone, these shoes, etc. 

Excuse my weirdness and my english. I know I could do this in my native language but for me this is a challenge, I need to face it. 

Love,

1 comment

  1. Lovely blog, looking forward to see more posts from you!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.