BOYFRIEND JEANS LOOKBOOK

/ 3.25.2015





Here is fun Lookbook. I'm basically showing you  that '"Boyfriend Jeans'' can look good pretty much with every shoe you have in your wardrobe.

I'll say they are now a essential piece in your closet. Well...jeans are always a must but let's say this are special. What I love the most is how comfortable they are and the light color of the fabric.

I got this jeans at Garage Clothing for $7 #Ohyeah - but I'm sure you can go to any thrift store and get a pair for a really low price.

I hope you liked the video. I enjoyed doing it, besides I have weird dance-moves and that it took me a few hours to put it together it was fun.

Let me know your thougths 

4 comments

  1. How cute are the jeans dear. The video is amazing and the dog is so sweet.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia. I'm so glad you liked <3

      Delete
  2. Very good pictures! I like your blog, visit mine my-unspokenthoughts.blogspot.com and let me know what do you think of it ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.