MAKE AND RENOVATE

/ 3.09.2015



Hello girls, boys, everyone

I hope you all doing GREAT.

Today I have some inspiration for you to decorate your house. As you can see on the picture I'm on my way to make my room pretty pretty cool.
I mentioned yesterday on Instagram that the white table was made by me. Yes, I did it with my own hands.  Sadly, I wasn't able to make this as DIY for you because my hands were dirty and covered in glue and I had no one to take the pictures for me.

It took me two days to have it finished. My dad helped me on giving me  directions on how to put it everything together but never helped me on the actual process, so that makes a bit proud haha.
The table is made mostly with recycled materials, which is great because 1. I didn't spent a lot of money 2. It doesn't harm the environment.

Also, the silver letters that make the word "Home" were made by me too. Those are really easy to make than the table haha. I just used some cardboard I had on the garage.
It still needs the lights that's why the wholes are empty. I'm planning on hanging the letters on the wall of my house.

Let me know what you think!

I encourage you to make or renovate things you already have (:



4 comments

  1. I'm in the process of decorating my room and I loved what you did with the table!
    Congrats!

    Wondrous Place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it Jazmín<3

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I’m so in love with your blog! It’s so beautiful! Great photos & posts!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for the lovely words Diana.

      Yours is amazing, I loved it too<3

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.