HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY HOMEMADE HUMMUS

/ 4.06.2015













Okay. Who's hungry?

So, it's kind of obvious that I'm currently obsessed with cooking...specially healthy food. I love experimenting and trying new things. But I'm always undecided if should let other people try my "recipes" because maybe it's not their tastes. This time was different, I let my mom try it and she loved it, which made me happy and I thought, why not make my online family happy too?!!

 A year ago I tried out hummus; for those of you that don't know what hummus is, basically is a chick peas cream with a few other ingredients that tastes amazing. Usually I and many other people eat it with carrots as snack but I love to put it onto my bread too. 
  
Hummus should become your friend because is powerful food. It is a great source of protein and healthy fats. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and just seconds to eat (:



INGREDIENTS
  • 2 1/2 cups Chick peas 
  • 2 1/2 Tbsp Lemon
  • 1 Tbsp Olive Oil 
  • 1 Glove Garlic 
  • 1/2 Tsp Salt 
  • Pinch of Cumin |  Warning: On the photos you'll see a lot of cumin. It was an accident. If you don't like as spicy hummus ... don't put a lot of cumin. 




4 comments

  1. Omg! I didn't know this was so easy to make. Can't wait to try, thanks for sharing :)
    Juli xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should do it (:

      Thanks for commenting Juli<3

      Delete
  2. Great recipe love! Thanks for sharing :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Erica<3

      Delete

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.