#FRESCA VOX INFLUENSTER

/ 5.29.2015

Hey people!!!


I just received my first Influenster vox. I'm excited to share with you what's in it and my opinion about the products.
Before going into detail, I just wanted to let you know that you can received products like this for free too. Influenster is platform where people from all around the world is constantly giving their opinion and reviewing products to unlock "badges". You have to fill out some surveys and do different things; the best of all is that is not boring at all!
If you want to become a Influenster member the only thing you have to do is to sign up here and every month they randomly -I think- pick some people to send them products to review.
Just to be honest, I don't have a long time being a member but so far it's been fun.





Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: When I knew I was getting this product I told my mom immediately because she uses it and loves it. It's basically a light foundation for your legs to cover the "imperfections" or just to give your legs a beautiful tan. Great for summer!!

Not Your Mother's - Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner: These are natural products that I haven't used yet but I can't wait to try them out.

JAFRA Blends: The vox brought two Jafra products. The big perfume that smells like flowers and those little bottles to mix together and create your own scent. Flowers is not my favorite scent however this one smells pretty good but again, is not my favorite.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters: I tried this one and it's great for those that are looking for a cleanser that won't over dry your skin.

NYC Lipstick: I don't like glossy lipstick, I feel like they make me look oily. This one is totally the opposite, is not matte but is great. What I truly love is that it reflects the true color. I'll be posting a photo later.

Pure Silk Luxurious Shave Cream: I'm hairless on my legs so I don't use shave creams but I'll have with me just in case I have to do it in the future. However it seems like a good product and it has aloe, which is good!

It was nice to received a Influenster vox! It would be nice to get another one haha (:

If you have used any of this products before, let me know what you think!!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.