HEALTHY QUINOA BARS

/ 5.18.2015





Hey girls!

As I said on my Facebook page, I'm going to start posting -hopefully- different things throughout this week. I know that lately I've been posting only about food and it's fine because I enjoy sharing with people that eating healthy is not as restricted as everyone thinks.
However I do enjoy other things as my about page says, so I'll be sharing more things with you.

Anyways, today's post is another video -wohoo- where I show you how to make these highly pleasant   quinoa chocolate bars. I found this recipe in one of my favorite healthy vegan blog. I love that blog so much, is certainly one of my favorites.

I did changed some of the ingredients but they were still great! By the way you can add more seeds or  whatever else you want.

Don't forget to let me know what you think or if you make the recipe send me pictures. Don't be shy!!


INGREDIENTS
  • 10 Dates
  • 1 Cup almond butter
  • 2 Tbsp coconut Oil
  • 1 Tbsp ginger
  • 1 Pinch  salt (Sea Flakes)
  • A handful nuts
  • 1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds
  • 1 Cup Puffed quinoa





No comments

Post a Comment

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.