FITBIT FLEX

/ 6.04.2015

A couple of days ago my boss gifted me a FITBIT FLEX.

I wanted to obtain an activity tracker from a long time since I run/walk everyday. In my opinion, I think they're great if you desire to have countability and an idea of your daily record.

There are different types of tracks and they vary on prices too. The Flex, which is the one that I got costs on amazon $92.87It's better if you find one the particularly fits you the most, so you can feel more comfortable and be able to reach your aim.

The Flex is wonderful. It has really interesting features, just like

  • + Tracking your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes 

  • + It monitors how long and well you sleep

  • + It wakes you with a silent wake alarm (HOW COOL IS THAT? Now you can wake up not feeling stressed and I can say BYE BYE to my old phone)

  • + It has LED lights to show how your day is stacking up against your goal 

  • + It syncs stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones

Green is not my favorite color; it will be more practical for me to have a black one, which looks great with everything. So another great element that I'm truly pleased with, is the fact that you can change the wristbands. 
The only thing you have to do is move the bluetooth transmitter -in other words- the tiny black device and place it inside of the wristband of your choice. You can find them on amazon for a really low low price (cheap). 

Also, it's not uncomfortable is made of rubber and is very slim. My wrist is thin and fits me perfectly so that's just cool. The only thing I wish it could have is a chronometer because I use mine everyday and is annoying to carry. But in general is fantastic I'm really happy with my gift.

If you have one, let me know what you think or if you could have one, which one would you pick?

This is not sponsored. This is my honest opinion about the product; I'm not being paid to say this.






No comments

Post a Comment

© Karolayn Corzo. Design:Maira Gall.